Apply for Funding
The Helene Fuld Heath Trust National Institute for Evidence-based Practice (EBP) in Nursing and Healthcare at The Ohio State University College of Nursing is pleased to announce a small funding opportunity to stimulate and advance EBP and implementation science in nursing and healthcare across the United States.
Funding Applications are currently open, deadline has been extended and will now close on Friday, March 31, 2023. Applications are due by 11:59 PM EDT.
There are two categories - one focused on application of evidence to improve practice quality and safety using the evidence-based practice (EBP) process, and the other on stimulation of the science related to EBP and implementation of evidence into practice.
CATEGORY 1: EVIDENCE-BASED QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROPOSALS
- Proposals focused on the application of evidence to improve practice quality and safety using the evidence-based practice (EBP) process
- Requires a DNP-prepared nurse or a student currently pursuing a DNP to lead an inter-professional team in conducting an evidence-based quality improvement project
CATEGORY 2: RESEARCH PROPOSALS
- Proposals that stimulate science related to EBP and implementation of evidence into practice.
- Requires a PhD-prepared nurse (or earned equivalent research doctorate nurse) or a student currently pursuing a PhD to lead the project
** Prospective applicants should first review the appropriate call for proposals before clicking the link below to apply.
CURRENT FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
- EBP Awards = 4 awards, up to $2,500/award
- Research Awards = 2 awards, up to $5,000/award
- Funding applications are open, deadline extended and now close on Friday, March 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM EDT.
- Notification of awardees on Friday, June 2, 2023, and funding begins once contract is in place.
The online application form will request a few demographic data elements to confirm eligibility and setup a shared One Drive folder. Applicants will then receive an email invitation with specific instructions for online submission.
Applicants will be assigned a One Drive folder that is unique to their submission. This folder contains sub-folders that accommodate for all the required proposal sections. For each of the required sections, applicants are required to upload a Word document that adheres to the guidelines.
Applicants are required to read the information in the call below before submitting any documents. (The call will also be located in the folder assigned to each applicant.)
If you have any technical questions regarding the submission, please contact Bindu Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.