EBP Basics Free Online Course
Explore the “Foundations of Evidence-Based Practice in Healthcare” in a Massive Open
Online Course (MOOC)
- the importance of evidence-based practice (EBP) in improving healthcare quality and patient outcomes
- the seven steps of EBP and implementation in real world settings
- the barriers to EBP and strategies to overcome them
- the current trends and challenges to an EBP approach to care and decision-making
Taught by internationally renowned experts:
- Bernadette Melnyk, PhD, RN, APRN-CNP, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN
- Lynn Gallagher-Ford, PhD, RN, NE-BC, DPFNAP, FAAN
- Cindy Zellefrow, DNP, MSEd, RN, LSN, APHN-BC
Six modules (approximately one to two hours completion time for each) with optional readings and activities to engage with other practitioners in an asynchronous, online format.
This free, self-paced online course is currently open for enrollment with a closing date of December 31, 2020.
To date, more than 7,000 healthcare professionals, faculty and students from over 40 countries around the world have engaged with this course. Join this movement to use EBP to achieve quality, safety and improved outcomes in healthcare across the globe!