September 8-9, 2022, Leading EBP
Sep 09, 2022 - Sep 10, 2022
Add Event To Calendar
Leading Evidence-based Practice
Use this program stand-alone or as an add-on with our EBP immersion program to go deeper into understanding your organizational culture and how to affect culture change, sustainability, and dissemination throughout an organization of any size or focus.
- Learn how a leader creates a vision for a complex organization through the evolution and importance of evidence-based practice.
- Assess key elements that contribute to the culture of a complex organization including the relationship between culture and the change process.
- Assess common barriers to implementation of EBP in real world settings and develop strategies to effectively implement EBP.
- Differentiate, construct, and critique the components of an effective PICOT question to support evidence-based practice change.
- Discover successful strategies for finding the best evidence resources and identify appropriate evidence for different types of questions.
- Describe the process of critical appraisal and evaluation of evidence.
- Analyze key checkpoints in planning an EBP change and compose strategies for implementation.
- Define key elements of the theory of diffusion of innovations.
- Identify sources for data to measure outcomes and external benchmarks that impact healthcare organizations.
- Create an outcomes and evaluation plan for a sample EBP project.
- Differentiate how key attributes of leadership styles can be leveraged to drive EBP.