When applying for the EBP Certification, complete the 2-step registration process. The total EBP Certification application period is 180 days or (6 months).
- Register and submit proof of education (30 days).
- After education is approved, submit the testing fee payment, and take the EBP Knowledge Test (60 days).
- If a re-test is needed (attempt #2), review EBP materials and re-take the test (must wait 30 days from test attempt #1).
- If a second re-test is needed (attempt #3), review EBP materials and re-take the test (must wait 30 days from test attempt #2).
- When you are notified that you passed the EBP Knowledge Test, submit your EBP portfolio (30 days).
*If extensions are requested or required at any time during the application process, they must be submitted via email to the EBP Certification Program Director prior to the deadline for each step.