Teaching and Integrating Evidence-based Practice into Courses Across Curricula in Academic and Clinical Settings
A Two-Day Program Focused on Teaching EBP in Academic and Clinical Settings
This program will help learners strengthen competence in teaching and mentoring EBP to both students and clinicians. Participants will also learn how to develop EBP curricula while promoting enculturation of EBP in both educational and clinical practice settings.
- May 15-16 | Virtual or in-person | Columbus, OH (10 a.m. EDT start time)
- Strengthen competence (skills, knowledge and attitudes) in curriculum development around evidence-based practice
- Strengthen competence in teaching and mentoring students in EBP
- Promote enculturation of EBP in educational settings in academia and practice
- Nurses will earn 14.5 contact hours of continuing education
Overcome Barriers to Implement and Sustain EBP
A Program to Apply Evidence-based Strategies that Work
Join EBP experts as we explore a systematic approach and hands on application for implementation of evidence-based practice in clinical settings. Attendees are encouraged to bring specific evidence-based initiatives for application of content to current clinical situations and individual consultations. Nurses will earn 4.25 contact hours of continuing education for completing this program.
- May 17 | Virtual | 12:30-5 p.m. EDT
- An introduction to the field of implementation science
- Implementation science strategies and application for EBP in healthcare settings
- Evaluation and sustainability
- Dissemination and recognition
Help your Organization Transform the Future of Health through Evidence-based Practice!
A deep dive experience for clinicians, leaders and educators
It's easy to make evidence-based practice a reality at your organization after completing our immersion program. This five day deep-dive workshop teaches participants the step-by-step EBP process and effective strategies for implementing EBP in clinical or academic organizations of any size or level of complexity.
You will develop an action plan for implementing and sustaining evidence-based practice changes and transforming organizational culture. Internationally renowned EBP experts and mentors work in small groups with participants to ensure individualized attention and success.
- June 26-30 | Virtual or in-person | Columbus, OH (8 a.m. EDT start time)
If you're interested in bringing our experts to you and hosting an immersion at your organization, please contact us.
Immersion benefits include:
- Nurses will earn more than 40 contact hours of continuing education
- Free six (6) month membership to our EBP HQ: a database of resources, information, toolkits and more
- Lifetime access to monthly EBP webinars and other resources
- A growing network of EBP practitioners, leaders and educators from around the world
We encourage you to accelerate EBP at your organization by taking advantage of our group discounts! We offer group discounts for small teams and tables of eight, in addition to discounts for students and individuals.
Already booked up this spring? Plan ahead with summer and fall dates by visiting each of the above program's website.