Apply to be part of our next cohort!
"This [DNP Postdoc Fellowship] has been one of the highlights of my nursing career! The fellowship has meant so much to my professional development. The content, faculty, and my cohort have had a lasting impression on me. Apply to this fellowship to push yourself outside your comfort zone and watch yourself flourish!"
--Cory Ramsey, DNP, RN, NEA-BC
2022-2023 DNP Postdoctoral Fellowship Cohort
Associate Director for Patient Care Services and Chief Nurse Executive
Veterans Affairs Long Beach Healthcare System
The goal of this one-year, mentored fellowship is to create premier Doctors of Nursing Practice experts in practice and academia who will accelerate the translation of evidence into practice and leverage the synergies between EBP, research and quality improvement to advance healthcare delivery and/or population health outcomes in real world settings. Mentorship will be provided by internationally recognized experts from the Fuld National Institute for EBP.
To achieve this goal, the program will focus on:
· Developing advanced knowledge, skills, expertise and experience in evidence-based practice (EBP), evidence-based quality improvement (EBQI), implementation science and strategies, system leadership, innovation and navigation of change in complex systems.
· Creating organizational cultures that sustain EBP in order to add value, enhance return on investment (ROI)/value of investment (VOI) and positively impact outcomes.
· Gaining exposure to high-visibility experiences in order to start building recognition as an EBP expert.
· Disseminating some aspect of their work at a national-level conference.
· Building a foundation for ongoing practice scholarship.
This 12-month program will begin on July 1, 2023, and run through June 30, 2024, with an orientation in June 2023. Qualified applicants need to have earned a DNP within the last five years and before June 30, 2023, to be eligible. Consideration will be given to candidates who have graduated more than five years ago if the application is accompanied by a statement (100 words maximum) addressing why you chose to apply to the fellowship at this point in your career.
For more information about the program, to view qualifications, read about previous fellows or to apply, please click the button below.
Applications due by 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
If you have any questions about the program, applications or technical issues, please contact us at email@example.com.