Join EBP experts virtually on Wednesday, February 15, from 12:30-5 p.m. EST as we explore a systematic approach and hands on application for implementation of evidence-based practice in clinical settings. Attendees are encouraged to bring specific evidence-based initiatives for application of content to current clinical situations and individual consultations.
It's easy to make evidence-based practice a reality at your organization after completing our immersion program. This five day deep-dive workshop teaches participants the step-by-step EBP process and effective strategies for implementing EBP in clinical or academic organizations of any size or level of complexity.
You will develop an action plan for implementing and sustaining evidence-based practice changes and transforming organizational culture. Internationally renowned EBP experts and mentors work in small groups with participants to ensure individualized attention and success.
· February 20-24 (in-person) | Columbus, OH | 8 a.m. EST start time
· February 20-24 (virtual) | 8 a.m. EST start time
If you're interested in bringing our experts to you and hosting an immersion at your organization, please contact us.
Immersion benefits include:
· More than 40 contact hours of nursing continuing education
· Free six (6) month membership to our EBP HQ: a database of resources, information, toolkits and more
· Lifetime access to monthly EBP webinars and other resources
· A growing network of EBP practitioners, leaders and educators from around the world
We encourage you to accelerate EBP at your organization by taking advantage of our group discounts! We offer group discounts for small teams and tables of eight, in addition to discounts for students and individuals.
To learn more about our upcoming workshops, pricing, discounts, benefits for attending or to register, please visit our website.